Friday, March 13, 2009

Sacto Trip




Brayden and I have been doing lots of traveling lately and on our most recent trip back to Westwood we stopped in Sacramento to see some of our family. To our surprise, a storm hit the night we got there and we had planned on going up the rest of the way to Westwood on Tuesday but weren't able too because there was so much snow on the mountain, so we stayed thru Thursday, not that anyone minded :)!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of him and Aunt Judy watching TV together...too cute!!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Love all the new pics! He's getting so big! Changes all the time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that one's sure cute...I love the one of the three "boys"--Bray with Tom and Jim. Don't have to wonder who's having more fun!

Casey Martinez said...

love his cute little pants:) And love all these pictures!!