Happy 8 months Brayden! Another month in the life of our little one has flown by and he is that much closer to being a "big boy"! I dont have long to update, I will write more tomorrow along with posting Brayden's 8 month pictures, which I have yet to take this afternoon. He was looking quite cute in his Marvle character onesie earlier today, unfortunately he had a "blow out" diaper accident and I can't get his pictures in that onesie, like I had hoped too! Oh well, that's what Mommy gets for waiting to take them! I'll get those pictures to you all tomorrow! Hope you are having a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
wow, he is creeping up on a year so fast!!! Can you believe that you have a child that is almost one!! You are such a good mama Laura!
Post a Comment