Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Storm!


Well April showers bring May flowers, and we aren't quite sure what March snow brings! That's right, we've gotten a little bit of snow today, not enough to stick thanks to the rain earlier in the day, but still snow nonetheless, in MARCH! We had to go out to run errands, and here is Brayden in his little winter cap, those blue eyes are killer huh? Gotta love him and we sure do!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe he's 8 months old now! And his eyes in this picture...mezmorizing. He just keeps getting bigger and more adorable...is that even possible? Oh, yes it is! I see it every day with Claire. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, the eyes are something else, huh?! We had snow last year here in Oregon til June...
LOVE the colorful new blog design!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Cute!

Casey Martinez said...

oh my gosh, could Brayden BE any cuter??? He is gorgeous!! Can I say that about a boy?? Love his eyes and his cute little chubby face!! I just wanna nibble on him:)