Snuggle Bugs
Dottie has got to be the most cuddliest dog ever and loves every body (and dog) in our family almost as much as we all love her. She's a wonderful addition to our clan and we are just SO glad we got her! Brayden loves her especially and asks for his "poppy" as soon as he wakes up in the morning. They have to be separated at times, sometimes Dottie is too rough and sometimes Brayden is, just like true little kiddos! But for the most part Dottie is Brayden's little sidekick and loves to chase him around everywhere, and chew on his toys, which he most of the time, gladly shares with her. Just a couple pics of the little miss!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh Laura these pictures are ADORABLE!!! I love the face on Dottie when she is all cozied up under a paw. Soooo stinking cute!!!
those are some adorable pictures! She reminds me of Mela and how cuddly she is...sweet dog!! I bet Brayden is going to be so attached to her! Hope you are well babe, sorry I haven't written back, I have been waiting for a quiet moment to do it and haven't found it! I will soon!
So cute!
Post a Comment