SO excited about his coloring/sticker book from Auntie and Uncle!
We got there at 6 in the morning after an all night drive in which Brayden was mostly awake and he didnt even want to sleep, just play with sticker and color!
Linus!
We were able to make a pretty impromptu trip up to Oregon this weekend and spend a short visit at Sarah and Brian's house visiting with them and Grammy and Dave! Although way too short, we managed to pack a lot of fun into just a couple of days. Brayden is already ready to go back because he got spoiled rotten! We were able to go to Brayden's first hockey game, eat some yummy food, play at the park, have a shopping trip, and of course, play a TON with Brayden! It was just so much fun and I can't wait for another family get together. There will be a few new posts with all the fun pictures we took! If I dont get time today, I am going to be saving my sister's pictures she took on our computer and posting some great shots she got as well!




2 comments:
looks like a blast! I b et you wish you could go there more often. Brayden's face in the one with the blanket is precious! I want to kiss his cheeks!
I love the lee-lee over the head shots too I took so many of those haha!! What a cutie pie you can all come up whenever you want seester :)
Post a Comment