Well we've been going going going again and havent had a ton of time to update this week, even though I have gotten some more adorable pictures of Brayden this week, especially the ones with his new CARS light up shoes! We ordered them online because his feet had grown out of his other shoes and the ones they had at the local Walmart were lame. So we went to the Post Office, picked them up, and opened them in the car because Mike and I were so excited to give them to him. I wish I would have videotaped it because he gasped and then squealed and grabbed them. We still aren't sure if he loves the shoe box more (with a big picture of Lightnin McQueen on it) or his actual shoes ;)! Another update on Brayden is two new words to his vocabulary, "turtle" and "apple" which he can say as clear as day! I make him say them all too often because I love hearing how well he pronounces them! We've been having fun with his alphabet book and alphabet caterpillar and Brayden can also say A, B,C,D, U, I and maybe a couple other letters pretty well too!
Okey dokey, the other exciting stuff is just fun stuff. Mike is gone today on a snowboarding trip with the local Christian High School that is affiliated with our church! I hope they all have a good time and I am looking forward to a fun day of playing with my favorite little guy! Tonight we embark on a short journey to go help Mike's mom get her new car after being in a car accident that totalled her last one. Brayden and I are going to get to spend a night and two days up in Oregon visiting my sister, bro in law, mom, and step-dad! Brayden's been practicing "Auntie" which is "Nanny" and "Grammy" which comes out "Mah-mee". Doesnt quite have Dave or Uncle down yet! We're really blessed to be able to help Mike's mom out with this because we are getting a free trip to see family out of the deal!! But we will be rushing to get back home by Sunday morning for our Youth Group meeting as well as a fun night we have planned with about 15 of the kids from youth at our house on Sunday night! Please keep our traveling journeys in your prayers as well as Mike, since he will be doing most of the driving and not get much sleep!
I will have plenty of pictures to share after our trip and will have more exciting stuff to share soon (no, none of the news involves a new baby to the Kincaid family, just for those of you who would want to jump the gun in guessing!! :)!)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Fun Stuff!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment