Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Few


Cereal with Grammy



Swinging (love Daddy/Bray shots, and Auntie Sarah got some good ones that are to come)


"Car"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

love the picture of Mike pushing Brayden on the swing. I don't know why but, I just love the feel and laughter in it:) Great job! So glad you guys had a nice time with your family! I bet your mama really enjoyed having you guys.`

Sarah (Auntie) said...

Love the picture you got of Mike and Bray on the swings too!! And that first shot with his mouth wide open..I just imagine Brayden thinking "Come on Grammy!! Hurry up and shovel it in!!" hahaha ;) Thanks for sharing some of the photos you took sissy! It was a fabulous trip and we're ready to see you again!! I've got the 16th off in July just waiting to see if Brian can get it off...PARTY!!!!!!!!!