Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Fun





Mike's Aunt and Uncle came to visit Mike's parents for the day on Sunday and we all went down to visit with everyone. It was a great time with great food cooked by Mike's Mom (thank you Debbie!). Mike's Aunt and Uncle took some pictures throughout the day and I was able to save a couple of them on our computer this morning. Hopefully when I have more time I can save more of them and post them up here! The bottom picture of me with my little boy is after his infamous trip in the backyard resulting in a face plant into the cement slab in their backyard! Today Brayden just still has a small red mark on his forehead and a little bruise on the bridge of his nose!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute belly-shot!

Anonymous said...

I agree...love that belly shot too ;) I just want to kiss his cute little belly and maybe tickle him a little too ;)