Monday, March 1, 2010

More of the cute boy


Ready to go for a drive in the snow!


A boy and his dog :). Contrary to what we all thought would happen, Bear is Brayden's favorite dog. We thought for sure he would favor Brutus but in fact, he doesnt really play with Brutus much at all! Bear is his "goggie" or "doggie" when he is really trying to say it, and they cuddle and play all day :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ElissaM said...

he is too cute! I love the jacket! It is crazy how much fun a little boy can have with his dog! All I hear all day is "come here baby gurl...." and Otis chasing Logan. Do they rough house at all?

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of Bray with Bear...so cute how he is just lounging with Bear :) And I love that he has the car keys in those first pics...makes me think of you sissy...you were always ready to get moving and go do things!!