Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleep Deprived!


Lately, Brayden has been having trouble sleeping at night time. We've tried quite a few tricks to help, napping less during the day, napping more during the day (which ironically actually helped a bit), eating more frequently, waking him up when we go to bed to give him one more bottle, and nothing has completely fixed our dilemma. I am constantly reminded how blessed I am to be able to stay home with Brayden which allows me to nap with him during the day after a rough night! Anyways, I saw this comic today and thought it was super appropriate for our current situation!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I remember those days AND being so thankful to be able to stay home with you guys and get rest if I needed it! Maybe Bray's teething??? He probably wants to sleep too and just can't. You're doing all the right things though--run him around good during the day too! Hang in there--God will give you strength and patience! Love, MOM

Lindsey said...

I call those (insert sarcastic tone) "The Good Ol Days" :-) Hang in there. He will probably go through these spurts every few months as he grows. Just enjoy the sleep whenever you can get it.