Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
5 comments:
I tried leaving a comment but it wouldn't go through and it was tooo long a comment to do all over again! Just thank you so much for all the great pictures you have been posting!
I love that he is trying to drink the soapy bath water...hahaha! He has this look like Hmmm I wonder if this tastes good, let's try it!
I absolutely love the first picture!
ok, so i haven't been able to check your site in so long...but oh my GOODNESS! He is too adorable for words! All the poses, he knows he is getting his picture taken. Seriously Laura, he is soo cute, i so wish i could see him! There are some face pictures that make him look just like dad and just like you. So much fun to see that.
So cute! We have that bath tub too! Zach was so excited when we got it he blew it up right away.
Post a Comment