Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On our way...

to being HOMEOWNERS!!!

Mike and I have been looking at houses in northern Cali for awhile now and finally made an offer on one that we LOVE and it was accepted!!! Our escrow officially starts today and is 45 days long!! Please keep us in prayer over the next weeks and months! We are now back in Camarillo for awhile now for Laura's step-sister's wedding (so excited!) and one of the big prayers we are asking for is just that everything will go smoothly with the esrow process while we are down here! Most of you have seen pictures of the house but here is the whole slideshow for those of you who haven't! Thank you all for your love and prayers!



2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!! You are going to have so much fun moving your things into that house and making it yours. It's wonderful to know that you can paint or add things or do whatever the heck you want to a home because you own it:). I'm so happy for you guys and the house is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You and I know all to well what comes with military housing - you will LOVE being a homeowner!! Like Casey said - we actually get to paint now!! :) The house is so neat - I love the vaulted ceilings. Congrats, congrats- we'll be praying for you guys in the weeks to come.