Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting together with Friends :)



While down here in Camarillo, Brayden and I were able to get together with our friends Lindsey and Claire! It was the first time we were able to meet Claire and also the first time that Lindsey and Claire were able to meet Brayden! We had a great time at the park and visiting! It is always so much fun for me to see children older than Brayden because I get to see all the fun things I have to look forward too! Thanks for the great play date! Have a safe trip back to OR!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! We could tell right away that the pics were in So. Cal.--sunshine, blue skies, people in shorts and bare arms... and no snow! ha Brayden looks so much older all of a sudden, hanging around with another kid. I'm trying to tell what park you were at, but can't! have fun!

Casey Martinez said...

aWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...I'm so jealous (in a non-sinful way:), that I couldnt' be there too! It is such a treat to see the pictures of Claire and Brayden..and Lindsey too! Thanks for posting these:)