Brayden grabbed the camera in this ^ picture!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is now! That last picture of you and him is adorable!
I love all of these photos!! Maybe he was trying to grab the camera because he wants to take some pictures of everyone else instead of always having to be in the pictures ;) haha
No, I am SURE he's trying to kiss Grandma in that picture!
atta girl, you got some pics up with you guys and Brayden:) Love them and especially love how happy Brayden looks in the picture with you:). Looks like he is enjoying Mike's face too:) hehe So cute!
Post a Comment