Monday, November 5, 2007

And.....drumroll....He's HOME!

YUP! It's true, Mike is FINALLY home! He got home at like 7pm on Saturday night and boy was he a sight for sore eyes! I fell in love with him all over again right when he walked through that front door!!!! <3 <3!!!!!

We had a really great rest of the weekend together, taking care of some stuff around the house and running errands together! It was a blast!!!! No pictures yet, though I did snap some last night of the frog we found in the backyard, I will have to put those up later on, but yes, he is finally home and I feel like I can breathe again!

Thanks to everyone for all the phone calls/emails/ and messages while he was gone!

I hope the next 3 weeks go by sooo sloooowly, because I cant even think of him leaving again!

0 comments: