Monday, November 5, 2007

Kermit The Froggie

We had a visitor in our backyard last night!!!

This little frog somehow found his way into our backyard!Brutus wouldn't go out to go to the bathroom because he was out there!!!

We put him in a cup really quick just to get a look at him without him trying to get away!

He sure was a cute little fellow! Too bad our house is already past overflow ;)! Mike and I both took turns holding him, hope we dont get warts!! Haha! We introduced him to Bear (dont worry, he didnt get close) and Bear was more scared then Kermie!! There is sure never a dull day or night in the Kincaid household!!

3 comments:

Oregon Grandma said...

Wow...that's a pretty big frog! Funny that the dogs all seemed afraid, but I wonder what Ladie would think? Yep, never a dull or quiet moment huh?!
Welcome back Mike!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Adam would LOVE TO see that!! Do you still have it??

Shannon said...

What did you do with the frog????? Frog legs????
Okay...I just grossed myself out!