Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Counting Down!!!!




So, the countdown has been on since the day Mike left, but it is definetely on now, he gets home on Saturday, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait at all!! He went up to his parents this weekend and had a good time visiting with everyone, even though my sweet boy got sick :(! I was feeling even more bluesy all weekend because they all got to see him and I didnt, no fair! But I am glad that he was able to spend the time with them, and he said the sweetest thing to me when he got back to Fallon after the trip, just talking about how he really enjoyed it, but how it felt weird to be there without me, that I am his security wherever he is. That made me feel so special, especially when he is gone this much, its wonderful to hear how much he misses me because I am going crazy without him for sure! Only a few more days left, and then dont expect a blog over the weekend or anything, hehe :)!

One more update is about Brutus, he went into surgery a day early thanks to our wonderful vet, and is quite possibly in right now as I type this. They were expecting to send him home today YIKES, but are keeping him until Friday just to make sure he rests and lets the new plate they are putting in take hold. I was really grateful for that because I kept telling Mike how worried I was about leaving him locked in the kennel while I am at work without Mike being able to come home often and check on him, because he hates his kennel. Me and the other three will miss Bruttie the next couple of days, but I am happy he will be getting the rest and the care that he needs, then he is home Friday to get settled back in before Daddy comes home!!!
I just have to make it through Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and the morning and afternoon of Saturday and Mike will be home at last!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you guys :)

Hope Brutus gets feeling better soon...I'm sure he will be happy to be home on Friday...do you go to visit him at the vet or do you just leave him all by himself ;) just kidding!

Shannon said...

I hope the little big guy (brutus, not Mike) is doing well.