Thursday, October 18, 2007

Naked No More!

I got some beautiful and priceless artwork in the mail today for Uncle Mike and I's fridge from Artists Gregory and Adam Kraft, I must say, I am one proud aunt! Here are a couple of pictures of their masterpeices, and one of me showing Gregory how proud I am of his schoolwork! WAY TO GO GREGORY!!!!! I love how his pumpkin has glasses, and Adam writing the "A" in his name, is so so so cute! Adam's pumpkin looks like a sad face because of how he put the little ( line, SOO cute! :)! Love you boys!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute!!! I wish we could see the pictures bigger sissy! :)

Love you lots! Less than 2 weeks right? :D

Anonymous said...

I think it's cause you have a spiffy layout. I think that might be preventing us from being able to see larger photos. If you change it to one of the blogger layouts then you'd likely be able to, but I'm not 100% sure.

You could always ask Brian (our brother)

:)

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Hi,
Yeah I want to see them bigger to . I think you can click on mine to see them bigger. I wonder why you can't on yours?

CUTE display you have there! I'll be sure to show the boys when they get up. They are down early tonight. Been a long day with no naps.

The Kincaid Family said...

great! I mean, bummer you cant see them bigger, but good you like them! And good the boys are down early too!! So cute to think of them sleeping! Ugh, one of our dogs just farted, hahaha! I emailed Gregory to thank him too Spring! Thanks again!

Oregon Grandma said...

Now, that's how a fridge SHOULD look! Way to go! I like the Etch a Sketch thing Laura, or whatever it is...I'll have to try it out later.... --MOM