Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lazy dogs!

Me and the "kids" are at home today, watching the very much anticipated Raiders vs. Chargers game for Mike and texting him the scores throughout the game. I cant believe what BUMS the dogs are! Don't know if anyone really cares, but I think they are pretty funny when they sleep!







Also, last night, I had finally got them all in the bedroom so we could go to sleep and I came back in after getting a drink, and this is what I found:


What a bunch of BUMS they are! Mike and I need to get a California King! Mind you, they do have THREE dog beds, one of which is big enough for ALL of them! They just wanted to keep me company since they know I miss Mike so much!




3 comments:

Oregon Grandma said...

We think you guys are CRAZY! But we love you and your poochies anyway...

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

No you need to kick the dogs off the bed and make them sleep in there DOG beds and not in teh bed for people!