Sunday, October 21, 2007

Firey and Windy Day

Here are some pictures just from wind damage on base. I couldnt get any real good ones of the smoke, thankfully it doesnt look so bad outside right now, but I still feel like I cant breathe outside but for a couple of minutes. Anyways, here are those pictures:

Some of the smoke, like I said, thankfully its moved a lot, but still feels AWFUL!




I couldnt believe this when I looked outside, I went out front earlier, and this definetely wasnt there, it was blown all the way across the street! I didnt see it happen, but it probably fell over and just tumbled across the street in the wind, still scary!




Can you believe this? Since we live in a duplex, this is the fence on the other side of our house. Luckily our neighbors moved out and dont have pets, but if you can see the break in the other fence, those people do have a dog, which I found roaming around earlier and returned her to them, but geeze, winds winds GO AWAY!!!! More pictures to come! I am going to drive to the beach on base and see if I can get any better pictures over there!