Here's some pictures my mom and sister took from my graduation last Friday. It was a really laid back but fun ceremony and it was such a huge blessing to have so much of mine and Mike's families there with us to celebrate the occasion. Mike just made it in the knick of time and I just kept looking back for him in the audience! My heart sank in my chest until I saw him walk through the doors. He has been such an awesome encouragement and support and I didn't want to celebrate without him! Brayden did pretty good throughout the ceremony and then afterwards we all went out to eat at the Black Bear Diner. Here are some of the pics!
My Mommy, My Auntie Judy, and My Brayden



Yay for me! :)

Cute family shot courtesy of my mom!

I look so silly and happy in this one that it makes me laugh!
Great shot my sister got of me and my Brayden (the future graduate)
My Mommy, My Auntie Judy, and My Brayden


Yay for me! :)

Cute family shot courtesy of my mom!

I look so silly and happy in this one that it makes me laugh!
Great shot my sister got of me and my Brayden (the future graduate)


4 comments:
Congrats, Laura! What an amazing accomplishment:)
So proud of you Laura Girl!!! You look really cute in your cap and gown too by the way:)
Congratulations and good job!
Post a Comment