our baby Brayden turned ONE! We had the most amazing day with a ton of family and friends, swimming, eating, talking, eating some more, opening presents, more eating, and celebrating the first year of B-ray's life! He got spoiled rotten with love and presents, and I don't know who was more excited, Brayden or Mike and I, to get to play with them all! It's been the best year of our lives' so far and we can't stop thanking God for giving us such a beautiful and wonderful son who just lightens up our lives and teaches us new things everyday! Brayden loved his party and was so excited to wake up and see all the decorating that Mommy, Grammy, Auntie Sarah, and Uncle Brian had done the night before while he slept! He had a BLAST playing in the pools with all the big boys and loved all the attention he got the whole party! I do have to say I am pretty sure his favorite part was the cake and ice cream mess! I'm sure there is still icing on him somewhere! Surprisingly he wasn't in a sugar coma after that, and opened his MASSES of presents with Mommy and Daddy and got more stuff than I could possibly list including a ride-on lawnmower that really goes from Grandma and Grandpa Kraft, and a rocking horse! Then we went out to a 50s diner here in Chester with all our family for a fun dinner, where they came out and sang to Brayden and gave him MORE ICE CREAM ;)! He went to bed the latest he ever has, and slept in till 8:30 this morning, and woke up exciting to play with all his toys! All of the smiles and laughter and kisses and hugs he gave us made me feel like the blessed one! There is so much more to post, but since my Dad is still here visiting, I am going to go spend time with him! I will get tons of pictures up super soon! Thank you all for thinking of Brayden, for the gifts, for being here, and for the fantastic memories! We love you all!
....Sniff Sniff, I really cant believe a WHOLE YEAR has passed by since I first held the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my arms......We love you Brayden Asher!!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Yesterday
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment