Whew! I still have not even uploaded my pictures to the computer as we have been winding down and getting back to normal in the last day! Mike had his first big test this morning (still waiting to hear from him) and we have been preparing for that, as well as trying to get back on schedule after our whirlwind weekend! Brayden and I are EXHAUSTED, and so is Daddy, but unfortunately he is also super busy! Anyways, thanks to my wonderful family, I have some pictures to appease you all! I will call this round one, as I know there are MANY MANY more to come! Thanks to Sarah, Spring, Jim, and Mom for posting these pics already and letting me steal them from you! I can't explain the joy, happiness, and love that surrounded Brayden's birthday and party, and what a huge blessing it was to all three of us! I am still gawking at my little guy being ONE, and, let's be serious, enjoying playing with all of his new toys! Enjoy the pics!
Bray's 1st Birthday Pictures: Round One |




3 comments:
wow, bravo!! Whoever took those pictures did an amazingly thorough job!! I only hope that I can capture so many cute memories on our little ones birthday. I love your downstairs too by the way. That layout is what I wish we had. Maybe someday!! You have both done an amazing job with your home. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with all of yah!
That was pure heaven! I loved ALL the pictures! I realy like the panoramic one you got of your house, what a beautiful home you have! The victory one and several ones of his hair and blue eyes are my favorite. He is so cute Laura, he is going to be such a heartbreaker and such a great kid...he is a great kid! Not a baby anymore! thanks for all the photos!
I loved all the photos too, but then again I think I took quite a lot of them haha!! He is such a cutie...we miss you guys so much already!!
Post a Comment