Monday, April 26, 2010

Housework


Deck before (just plain wood)


my new pretty flowers from my boss for Admin. Professionals Day! I love having hanging flowers on my front porch!



Patio in progress, you can see the step and lattice isn't done yet. It is now, I just havent gone back out to take pictures! We aren't painting the top, but we are going to weatherproof/stain it. Won't look much different, maybe a bit shinier and darker, but doesnt it look GREAT painted white?! Makes a huge difference in our opinion! We're working on doing our back deck this same way!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the white...it looks great and those flowers are so pretty! :)

Casey Martinez said...

Excellent job and I think that white compliments your house perfectly!! Looks so much fresher and brighter. Great job HGTV team!!

ElissaM said...

it DOES look great Laura! You are doing a great job! I bet that is so rewarding and you probably just love it everytime you drive up into your driveway and see such a cute house!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

looks great!