Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Bedroom

Many of you have been asking for house pictures and here are some of our bedroom. I hate posting pictures of works in progress (which our entire house is) because I know its not what I want it to look like when I am done. I LOVE the progress we are making but it's not completely there yet! Here is our bedroom in the making...

We got a new bedroom set when we moved into our house and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's my dream bedroom set and I couldnt be happier with it. The same goes with our bedding. I LOVE it. The color of our walls is exactly what Mike and I were going for, romantic and relaxing :). We are going to be doing crown molding, which is why the paint isnt all the way to the ceiling on the walls. Our curtains are still a work in progress too, they are new and we really like them, but they just need something to make them perfect. Overall we just want our room to be the two R's. Romantic and Relaxing and it's well on its way :). Enjoy the pics!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and country....good thing we never tried sharing an apartment or anything seester, we have different decorating styles. :P Your room totally looks like it belongs in a super fancy bed and breakfast place btw :) Can't wait to see the whole house, just one more month :) Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and romantic!
Yes, you girls are delightfully different and unique!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

VERY NICE LAURA!!! Thanks for posting these!! :) I love it!

ElissaM said...

all those comments are so true! I love it! Isn't it amazing how nice it is to have a "finished" bedroom...!!! I love the color! We have similar taste!

Casey Martinez said...

LOVE it LOVE it LOVEEEEE it!! Love the wall color, the sign over your bed (might have to copy that idea), love your furniture and the soft curtains. I LOVE it!!! Excellent job:)

Danielle said...

Love it - very nice....it's very you! :)