Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lake Fun!

We went to the lake this afternoon with some family and friends and Brayden and I sat out the first "boat run" since there were so many people. So we went down to the shallow water and played :). I didnt get any smiling pictures of Brayden but he was having a blast! He kept splashing me and trying to pick up rocks :). Doesnt he look PRECIOUS in his life jacket? I love it!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute in that life jacket! I like the ones better of him just sitting in the water with the rocks....so natural and fun!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Looks like a fun day!

Casey Martinez said...

when did your son get so huge? You isn't quite the baby I once remember him being. Oh, how I hope you can come out here Laura, even if just for a couple of days. We would all LOVE to see you and Brayden..and Mike of course:)

Shannon said...

So cheeky!