That's how I feel like life has been lately. Non-stop and crazy busy. I do apologize for the lack of updates for those of you whom we don't live close too and who miss the daily adventures with Brayden! We have been so busy lately that I can't seem to catch my breath let alone update. With trying to get things in order for Mike to go to the Academy in less than a month, get all the stuff that we wanted to get done on the house before he starts the academy actually done, with Brayden doing his worming/crawling across the floor and getting into everything at lightening speed, having company, going on all day shopping trips, babysitting the neighborhood boys, keeping up with the dogs and the snake, as well as battling a few minor health issues on my part, having Brayden's room completely dismantled as we have been in the process of painting it and bordering it for about a week now and countless other stuff, I really haven't had the energy and discipline to keep the blog updated. I have been taking plenty of pictures, just havent loaded them on the computer. But we aren't going anywhere, and neither is the house :), so when I do get the chance to update it, I will. I will not be able to update it on any sort of regular basis, or as often as you all would like until after Mike joins the academy but I promise to at least get a few in. Can't wait to see many of you next month at Brayden's 1st Birthday Bash! We're throwing a Mickey Mouse Clubhoues Backyard BBQ! Hugs and Kisses and Lots of Love to all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment