Just a couple of shots of Brayden in his bumbo chair, sitting up like such a big boy and enjoying playtime, and one of him on the blanket he got from the Kraft/Badner family (thank you!)!!!
Just 3 more hours and a few minutes (from when I am posting this) till it has been exactly 4 months since he came into this world! Getting so big, so fast! More on that tomorrow!



5 comments:
Look at him! AWWWWEE! He is so cute...looks like the bumbo chair is working! Gotta love those things. He is looking older and older, and he just looks so happy! Good job mommy and daddy!
Thanks for the fun pictures :) I love them all, especially the first one, it looks like he and Tigger are having a deep conversation ;)The blanket is beautiful :)
Love and miss you guys!
your baby is sooooo stinkin' cute! I think he looks a lot like you these days Laura:). His eyes are just beautiful!!
You are so good about posting pictures...keep it up! ;-) I love the new pictures...adorable as always.
Very cute pictures! Thanks
Post a Comment