Our little guy wants so much to sit up all on his own, and to crawl too! If you look at the second photo, he is leaning forward which he loves to do now, and grab on to those feeties! He's definetely going through a growth spurt and has been awake a lot more during the day and is eating about 6 oz at every feeding now! Can't wait to see how much he weighs tomorrow!
When he gets his tummy time, Brayden is doing so great at holding his head up and moving his arms and legs! Once he can get up on those hands and knees he'll be all over the place and boy oh boy will we be in trouble!
He's always talking to us and is "carrying on conversations" more and more, letting us talk, and then talking himself, so cute! He does this squeal when he gets really excited that is just hilarious too! So many fun little things about our little Brayden, too many to mention!
In this last picture, I can always get Bray to smile, but he's gotta be looking at us, so there's one of those precious smiles and chubby cheeks while looking at mommy instead of the camera! I like getting these "month old" photos in onesies so that you can all see his chubby little legs! Overall, he's doing great and we're just super excited to start our holiday season as a family of 3! More updates tomorrow after his Dr's appt!



5 comments:
Oh my gosh I love his chunky little legs...he is so big already :) I can only imagine how different he will look in about 2 months when we see you in Feb! Love you guys and happy 4 month birthday Brayden :)
your son is just downright model material...gerber baby perhaps? He is soooooooo fun to look at..just perfect! Love his chunky legs:)
Chunky is right...I love chunky baby legs! Thanks for posting more pics...I love looking at them.
He is super cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy! He is chubbing up. pretty soon his rolls will have rolls. I loved this stage!
Post a Comment