Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Many Faces of Brayden

The big grin :D





A little smile


The coy/bashful smile



Just hilarious


Off in his own little world!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so so cute! He looks like he's posing for his photo shoot for the I'm the Cutest Baby in the World Ad!!!

Love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

um and that was Sarah with an h but apparently my H key didn't feel like working :P But I bet Sara with no H would have some similar comment ;) Love you seester!!

Shannon said...

Okay..... I want to cuddle him. he is so adorable.

Lindsey said...

he is soooooo cute!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

He is so cute. We will miss him!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me (us) enjoy Brayden's many faces today! We really enjoyed taking care of him and will look forward to all your posts once you get up north.
Love,
Donna (& Dad)