Hi all! Most of you already know this, but for those of you who dont, Mike and I are expecting out first little one this coming August! He or she has a due date of August 10, 2008 and I am exactly 7 weeks pregnant today!!! We are SOOOO excited beyond words and have been dying to share our great news with everyone! More information to come!!!!
We also have had two ultrasounds, Laura had one at the Hospital last weekend, but wasnt able to get a copy of it, and then Mike and I had our first official one with my doctor this past Thursday! Baby is doing great and has a perfect heartbeat! We'll try to scan it and get it up here soon even though there isn't much to see so far!!!



5 comments:
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
How exciting!
We are so excited too!
There are no words for how excited we are! In the dictionary under the words "Love" or "Happiness", it should say, "see grandchildren".
ha! We love you both! --Mom and David
get ready to have your world rocked...in many ways. enjoy the time you have just you two!!! I am just now going to get my first night away from little logie this week. i can't wait to meet and see your little one. what great loving parents you will be!
Post a Comment