Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Gingerbread Tradition in the Making

Hi everyone,
I know its been awhile since I posted anything, its been a very busy time in our lives lately, but not a whole lot of picture taking! In the last few weeks Mike has been gone on a workup, which is extremely hard for me, so I tend to become a bit reclusive during these times. Also, since then, Mike and I have decided to move off base for numerous reasons and have been actively searching for a new home to rent! We think we just might have found one in Fillmore, we just have to go and check it out this week!

Anyways, enough of my blabbering, here are some pictures taken a few weeks ago when Mike was still home when we built our second Gingerbread creation for our new family tradition we decided to start! Last year was a house that ended disasterously and this year we attempted a tree which came out much cuter then the one on the box if I do say so myself!!







1 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Awww Laura! That turned out sooo cute!! Great job! I hope you get that house! Will be great to see you MORE!!