Yup! Two years ago today Mike and I had our small private wedding right before the Christmas Eve Service at Calvary Chapel Camarillo, it was very intimate and romantic and one of the very best memories I have to look back on. Now we're about to start our third year of marriage which already looks to be most adventurous with expecting our first child, Mike looking to be deployed this coming Spring, and towards the end of the year, looking forward to almost being OUT OF THE NAVY!!
We cant really do too much to celebrate today since I am on bedrest, but Mike is going to make us a very nice "Christmas/Anniversary" dinner and we are going to go look at some of the Christmas Lights in Camarillo!
Here is a picture of us, the only one actually from our wedding two years ago on Christmas Eve :)!




11 comments:
Cute! Happy Anniversary. Who all was at this wedding? Wish we could have been there!
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and are so glad we got see you and get your baby news in person!! Way better than over the phone!
Keep resting Laura...we know you are just fine....we don't really care about you so much...we just care about yours and Mike's little baby!!! ;)
Love you guys and hope you had a great anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary you guys and congrats again on the little one! We are so excited for you! What is this bedrest business?
Here's to year number 3! Congratulations! We actually get to congratulate you guys twice each year! Figures that you Laura, would come up with that! Love you!
David says he still remembers how happy he was that you called us to run over and be there for that special day! Love, MOM
Yes if you hadn't invited me to be there you would never have heard the end of it sissy! ;)
Don't think she'll ever hear the end of it from us.... her only brother.... lol....
spring, we werent going to have as many people come as did in the first place plus it was Christmas Eve and we were pretty sure you wouldnt be able to make it...sorry!
You don't expect us to send you cards twice a year for your anniversary do you ;) he he
You couldn't really have fit any more people in PB's office anyway. I am so happy I was there for your wedding though sissy! And I am happy you and Mike came to our wedding too!! YAY!! It was so great having you guys there :) It's one of those once in a lifetime things, so I am really really happy you were both there!!
Laura has 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I know that "blood" family may be closer, but please do not disregard or disrespect the rest of the family by omission.
Laura is my sister.....blood or not.
I was not invited to the first wedding.....but I do not hold it against her.
Post a Comment