We went to Stover Mtn (or at least, a little bit down from it) which is about 5 minutes from our house to go sledding on Saturday with Mike's family! We got a new inflatable double tube sled for Christmas from Mike's brother and Jenn (his fiance') and couldn't wait to test it out! We all had a great time despite a couple of injuries, one to Mike's thumb, and a pretty serious one to MIke's cousin's face and tailbone during an amazing wipeout that I wish I had caught on video. It's a very steep hill and you really get going. There are two different ways you can go down, one with jumps and cliffs and another just straight one. I stuck to the straight one and even dared going down face first one time (and totally wiped out). Mike and I got to go down once together and a ton on our own. Then we took Brayden down this tiny little baby hill which is the only one we got pics of! (I'll get pics of the gigantic hill when we go back this week) It was Brayden's first time sledding and he had a lot of fun! Mike's parents were amazing and watched Brayden for us the whole time so we were both really able to sled a lot and it was just a great family time :)!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Very cute pics!
I can't wait to play in the snow with our little girl:). I'm sorry about the injuries but, glad you all still had fun:). Brayden is getting so big Laura!!! Oh, and I would have stuck with the bump free hill too:). Safer is more me!
Love Brayden's face in the pic of him and Mike sledding....so cute!
FUN!
Post a Comment