Friday, August 22, 2008

Family Fun Slideshow!

Here are more pictures of the last few days! We have been having a blast with Laura's mom, sister, and brother in law out, and also had her brother and sister in law over tonight as well (Spring, my sister in law took a lot of these great pictures, thank you!)

More updates soon and love to all!!


3 comments:

ElissaM said...

hey you beautiful family! I love all the pictures! It is so great to see your mom with Brayden as my mom just left this morning! It is so hard to have family living out of town! I love all the pics of you, mike and Brayden too...so happy and wonderful! Hope you guys had fun on your date!

ps. i had posted something on the other slide show, but it didn't show up i guess.

Shannon said...

Okay.... I cannot wait to come bck up there and see Brayden again! And you too, of course. :-)

Oregon Grandma said...

Love looking at these pictures over and over again....hope you are having fun up (down from here!) in Westwood and enjoy your SECOND anniversary tomorrow! God bless you!