Mike and I's anniversary was this past Sunday, it has been one year since we celebrated our marriage with our family and friends at our big wedding at Calvary Chapel camarillo! We were up at Mike's folks this year, so we didnt go away for a trip or anything, but we did go to a restaraunt that I had hoped would be good....I guess it just wasnt in the cards that night! We got all dressed up and ready to go, and I had selected a restaraunt called the Lake Almanor Inn, thinking it would be on the lake. After finding out it wasnt, and that it was by a creek that couldnt be seen from the restaraunt we went ahead and ordered our food. I will spare you all the details, but to say that it was sub-par is quite the understatement, it was HORRIBLE! I was quite emotional about it, but we were able to go back to Mike's family's house for some quality time on our last night up there, and then sneak out around midnight to drive to the lake and park and look up at the stars and cuddle for awhile! It was so wonderful to have that quiet alone time just soaking up the stars that God created that we cant see from the city! Pictures will have to come soon, since I am updating this from work and dont have them on my computer here. But thank you all for thinking of us on our special day!
All ready to go !
Sleepy Outing to Look at the Lake and the Stars!
I love him SOOOOOOO much!!
Happy Anniversary Hunnie!
We are still catching up on our sleep from our 17 hour car trip home, traffic, Mike getting sick, dogs needing out, pit stops, etc, and will hopefully be getting a hang of this blogger stuff soon!
Love to you all!



0 comments:
Post a Comment